“Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success,” said Henry Ford.
Public relations (PR) is a far-reaching concept with deep arteries into advertising, marketing, digital strategy, graphic design, media relations, event planning and many other specialties.
The best PR practitioners have skills in each of these areas but realize that there are established specialists in each one of the given PR disciplines. Whether tapping into an internal subject-matter expert, a long-standing partnership, or pulling together a team of vendors to achieve the goal, collaboration is at the core of success.
If you are looking for specialists for a specific outcome, or are building a team of collaborators, these folks are some of Pittsburgh’s best PR collaborators and have a great track record of achieving success.
- Scot Wallace Design – 412.215.2889: Scot Wallace has been in the industry for over 25 years, working with all types of clients – large and small, start-ups, multi-national corporations, and non-profits. Scot partners with his clients–becoming a part of their team–getting to know their mission and goals.
- Benack Sound and Production – 412.653.9950: Benack Sound Productions, Inc. is a one stop shop for event production and post-production needs. From a one day event to a multi-city tour, they are a top-notch A/V company.
- Sally Maxson Photography: Sally is a Pittsburgh-area photographer with years of experience in newspapers and freelance work. Sally has covered corporate events, industrial tours, individual profiles and other key events with JimWoodsPR.
- EnspireU – 412.849.4775: Tim Kolodziej is a skilled copywriter, helping people, and businesses, tell their story. The future you want starts with EnspireU.
- Ethic Advertising Agency – 412.224.2100: Established in 2014, Ethic Advertising Agency is an award-winning digital programmatic and creative agency with roots as a full service ad shop. Jeff Swartz and his team use hyper-targeted digital advertising mixed with effective creative to get their clients in front of the right people at the right time.
- Markowitz Communications – 412.977.8517: When you work with Markowitz Communications, you work with the president–Saul Markowitz. Saul is the consummate story seller and has media contacts far and wide.
- Kar-Eyes Tent Rentals – 724.846.9459: Kar-Eyes has 25 years of tent, and outdoor event setup experience. From corporate events to hospitality setups, Kar-Eyes has equipment and expertise for top-notch outdoor setups.
- Harmon Kennedy Law – 412.501.3155: Harmon Kennedy Law provides business, trademark, and commercial legal services. Harmon Kennedy is proactive, transparent and approachable providing outside council support for business needs.